A Pan African Information Technology and Engineering Company, Specialized in Software development, Database and Analytics Solutions, Systems Integration, Systems Support, Consulting and Advisory Services. We are OEM distributors and VAR of a wide range of Strategic and Transformative IT Solution for the Public and Private Sector.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Professional Service/Application Implementation Manager
- Lead client implementations, applications support, product demonstration, concept presentation, Proof of Concept activities, project management,service delivery providing management with oversight of implementation projects and staffing including project assignments, capacity planning and project profitability.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall leadership and lead role in managing the implementation projects of enterprise software solutions; maintain complete control on project schedule, budget and risk issues.
- Provide technical support to project team members involved in the development or upgrade of systems.
- Optimize application availability and maintenance within project timelines; analyse application and system performance and ensures end-users are provided with necessary support.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT), deliver trainings and educate customers on application functionalities, uses cases and workflows.
- Identify project risks early and assist by providing prudent and timely recommendations for risk avoidance, set and manage client expectations.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Ensure effective transition of projects to Business-As-Usual (BAU) through a well-structured training and development process.
- Collaborate with application vendors on optimal service delivery and ensure maintenance of Service Level Agreements between service provider, clients and the Company.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Work experience in the financial or Information Technology sector.
- Experience in project and product content management.
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience in database administration, database scripting; SQL and software programing in current technologies (Java, .Net, Android).
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP and other networking concepts and Operating Systems.
- Proficiency with installation, configuring and troubleshooting software issues.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent technical, analytical, interpersonal and organization skills.
- PMP or PRINCE2 Certification is a plus.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with a detailed CV’s to: email@example.com