A Pan African Information Technology and Engineering Company, Specialized in Software development, Database and Analytics Solutions, Systems Integration, Systems Support, Consulting and Advisory Services. We are OEM distributors and VAR of a wide range of Strategic and Transformative IT Solution for the Public and Private Sector.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Handle corporate and marketing research activities for the company and its products, formulate strategies to build the company’s brand and promote it, manage advertising/communication campaigns, exhibitions and promotional events.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies based on the company’s objectives and budget.
- Identify target markets and develop strategies to communicate with them.
- Conduct market research/surveys to determine market requirements for existing and future products/concepts
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaign, exhibitions and promotional events.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Collaborate with the sales function, leads generation.
- Create marketing materials such as; brochures, press releases, website material etc.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Gather market intelligence on products and advise managements appropriately.
Competency and Skill Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years in marketing and communications management.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Professional certifications such as: NIMN, CIM, CIPR will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org