XNet Security Technologies Limited – We are an innovative & dynamic company that evolved from a team of dedicated professionals based in Europe and Nigeria. Established since 2003, we are currently Nigeria’s largest vehicle tracking company, with over 50 fully qualified installation and recovery engineers nationwide.
We are committed to providing best of breed high technology solutions in asset security and management to ensure that our clients’ assets have over 95% chance of recovery when stolen. We do this by pulling together cutting edge telematics technology to deliver robust and reliable solutions for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Customer Services Representative
Job Reference: CSR/209
- Acting as a liaison between customers and the company, the customer service personnel shall assist with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries.
- He/she will also be involved in the sales of highly intelligent vehicle tracking products and solutions and shall coordinate all sales, records and associated matter in the region.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Advise on company information
- Place or cancel orders
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Act as the company gatekeeper
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Sell products and services
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Close out or open call records
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Log all queries properly and escalate possible complaints to the concerned teams using effective tools
- Take all possible measures to timely resolve customer’s query and process them in accordance with our established procedures and policies
- A Bachelor’s degree/HND in Marketing, Humanities or any other related Social Science field
- Ability to manage time and stress and time manage
- Technical support expertise to handle customer complaints which requires prior computer handling skills
- Interested candidates must also possess sales experienced with IT knowledge to sell our highly intelligent assets tracking products and services
- Excellent communication, presentation & negotiation skills
- Multi-task, maintain a high standard of service and quality
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar position
- Must be based in Lagos
- Experience in logistics & transportation industry will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2017
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using the role (Job Title) as the subject of the mail.
- All applications MUST be accompanied by a cover letter (attached or pasted on the main body of the e-mail).
- Candidates are also advised to save their CV’s in their own real names
- Failure to adhere to this will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.