Grundtvig International Secondary School, Oba, Anambra State is a multi award-winning co-educational boarding school owned by the Grundtvig movement of Nigeria.
They are currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Vice Principal (Administration)
The successful candidate will be directly responsible to the principal, and his/her duties will include:
- The management of non-academic staff,
- Maintenance of general order and discipline in the school,
- Ensuring the smooth running of the daily routine,
- Sanitation, and the maintenance of school facilities.
The ideal candidate should be female, between 40 to 60 years of age, and possess:
- A good First Degree (postgraduate qualification will be an advantage).
- At least 3 years of cognate experience at vice-principal or equivalent level at a boarding secondary school.
- Track record as a disciplinarian.
- Track record as an achiever.
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English.
- Very functional computer/IT/internet skills (emails, Microsoft Office, social media, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- A comportment that inspires confidence in colleagues, students and parents.
- Unimpeachable integrity and high work ethics.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter & CV’s to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the Subject of the email.
Send handwritten application letter with CV to:
Grundtvig International Secondary School,
KM 11, Onitsha-Owerri Expressway,