Terragon Group – We pride ourselves as a new Media business focused on Africa. We have built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content. Within digital we understand the interplay between content and platform and we have business verticals that deliver on both components of the digital world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
- A “Management Trainee” would work on various projects within the operating companies of the group. The assignments are generally highly analytical and dynamic; with many of the projects carried out in teams.
- Each individual will receive both coaching and supervision during the course of the programme. This way, you get to know not only about Terragon, its core fields of activity and people, but also about yourself. The possibilities are endless.
- Trainees will be appointed to a role and will be expected to deliver all the job expectations for that position.
- They will receive on the job training and their review process will include the setting of performance objectives against which their progress will be monitored.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suit
- University degree from a reputable university ( Minimum second class upper)
- 0 – 2 years post – NYSC
- Maximum age of 22 years
Other things to know:
- Candidates must be able to work in a fast- spaced, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment
- Candidate must be strong communicator with ability to connect with people at all level
- Candidates must be hardworking and one who thinks “out of the box”
- Candidates must be ambitious with a can-do attitude
- Candidates should have poise and fitness
- Candidates must be assertive
- Free Breakfast
- HMO –Covers Self ONLY
- Employer’s Pension Contribution
- Annual Leave-10 Days Annual Leave/ 2 Days Casual Leave
- Paid Leave –Even while on leave, you will get paid fully for the whole month
- Annual MT Bonus –MTs will be given an Annual Bonus for Outstanding Performance
- Outstanding MT Recognition –Best Performing MT will be awarded an All Expense Paid Weekend Get Away Trip.
Application Closing Date
6th April 2017
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online