Grundtvig International Secondary School, Oba, Anambra State is a multi award-winning co-educational boarding school owned by the Grundtvig movement of Nigeria.
They are currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Student Supervisor
The ideal candidates must possess:
- N.C.E or its equivalent.
- Successful applicant must be ready to reside within the school premises.
- Must be caring, have strong moral values, integrity, character and discipline.
- Ability to multi-task.
- A comportment that inspires confidence in students.
- Good organizational and coordination skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills.
- Must be passionate about the job with ability to reach out to students to create a relationship of mutual trust.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter & CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the Subject of the email.
Send handwritten application letter with CV to:
Grundtvig International Secondary School,
KM 11, Onitsha-Owerri Expressway,