Grundtvig International Secondary School, Oba, Anambra State is a multi award-winning co-educational boarding school owned by the Grundtvig movement of Nigeria.
They are currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Public Relations Officer (Female)
The ideal candidate must possess:
- B.Sc/B.A in Marketing, Business Administration, Public Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English.
- Must be highly disciplined.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter & CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the Subject of the email.
Send handwritten application letter with CV to:
Grundtvig International Secondary School,
KM 11, Onitsha-Owerri Expressway,