Grundtvig International Secondary School, Oba, Anambra State is a multi award-winning co-educational boarding school owned by the Grundtvig movement of Nigeria.
They are currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Music Teacher
The ideal candidate must possess:
- A good first degree in Music.
- At least 3-5years cognate working experience as a music teacher in a reputable secondary school.
- Practical knowledge of at least 2 musical instruments (saxophone/trumpet and piano/organ would be an advantage).
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in organizing choirs and musical performances would be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter & CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the Subject of the email.
Send handwritten application letter with CV to:
Grundtvig International Secondary School,
KM 11, Onitsha-Owerri Expressway,