Grundtvig International Secondary School, Oba, Anambra State is a multi award-winning co-educational boarding school owned by the Grundtvig movement of Nigeria.
They are currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
The ideal candidate must:
- Be a male between the ages of 20 & 35 years.
- Possess strong technical/handyman skills with 2-3 years’ cognate working experience.
- Possess a minimum of W.A.S.C or O.N.D.
- Have strong moral values, integrity, character and discipline.
- Be energetic and should be able to multi-task.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter & CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the Subject of the email.
Send handwritten application letter with CV to:
Grundtvig International Secondary School,
KM 11, Onitsha-Owerri Expressway,