Grundtvig International Secondary School, Oba, Anambra State is a multi award-winning co-educational boarding school owned by the Grundtvig movement of Nigeria.
They are currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Igbo Language Teacher
The ideal candidate must possess:
- A good First Degree in Igbo Language with a minimum of 3 years teaching experience.
- Knowledge of NECO and WAEC curricular.
- WAEC /NECO examiner.
- Must be highly disciplined.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good spoken English.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter & CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the Subject of the email.
Send handwritten application letter with CV to:
Grundtvig International Secondary School,
KM 11, Onitsha-Owerri Expressway,