Grundtvig International Secondary School, Oba, Anambra State is a multi award-winning co-educational boarding school owned by the Grundtvig movement of Nigeria.
They are currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Guidance and Counsellor
The ideal candidate must possess:
- B.Ed in Guidance and Counselling.
- At least 3 years cognate working experience as a Guidance Counsellor in a reputable secondary school.
- Deep knowledge of Career Guidance.
- Effective communication skills and good interpersonal relationship.
- Good organizational and coordination skills.
- Ability to establish a relationship of trust, respect and confidence with teachers and students.
- Have strong moral values, integrity, character and discipline.
- Good knowledge of computer.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter & CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the Subject of the email.
Send handwritten application letter with CV to:
Grundtvig International Secondary School,
KM 11, Onitsha-Owerri Expressway,