Grundtvig International Secondary School, Oba, Anambra State is a multi award-winning co-educational boarding school owned by the Grundtvig movement of Nigeria.
They are currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Physical and Health Education Teacher/Games Mistress
- The ideal candidate must be a female, and between the ages of 25 and 35 years.
- Should have NYSC discharge certificate.
- A good first degree in Physical & Health Education or its equivalent.
- At least 1 year cognate experience as a Physical & Health Education teacher in a reputable boarding school.
- Must be energetic, athletic and skillful in a variety of indoor and outdoor games and sports.
- Good communication skill.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter & CV’s to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the Subject of the email.
Send handwritten application letter with CV to:
Grundtvig International Secondary School,
KM 11, Onitsha-Owerri Expressway,