Grundtvig International Secondary School, Oba, Anambra State is a multi award-winning co-educational boarding school owned by the Grundtvig movement of Nigeria.
They are currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Facility and Works Manager
The ideal candidate must possess:
- A good diploma/degree in Facility Management, Engineering, Building Technology or any related field.
- Must have at least 3 years’ job experience as a facility/works manager.
- Relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Well-versed in technical operations and facility management best practices.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter & CV’s to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the Subject of the email.
Send handwritten application letter with CV to:
Grundtvig International Secondary School,
KM 11, Onitsha-Owerri Expressway,