Grundtvig International Secondary School, Oba, Anambra State is a multi award-winning co-educational boarding school owned by the Grundtvig movement of Nigeria.
They are currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: English Language Teacher
The ideal candidate must possess:
- A good first degree in English language with at least 7 years teaching experience.
- Must be a WAEC /NECO examiner
- Must be familiar with WAEC, NECO and CAMBRIDGE O’ Level curricular.
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English.
- Must be highly disciplined.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- A passion/flair for co-curricular literary activities (Press Club, Debating, Drama, e.t.c) would be a great advantage.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter & CV’s to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the Subject of the email.
Send handwritten application letter with CV to:
Grundtvig International Secondary School,
KM 11, Onitsha-Owerri Expressway,