Job Title: Product Development Manager (Food Products)
The right candidate for this position will perform the following functions:
- All new product development
- Develop efficient and effective product market testing processes.
- Research and develop product strategies to deliver leadership market share.
- Interpret market preferences and consumer behavior to develop specific product initiatives to meet identified needs.
- Satisfy all regulatory requirements
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities and Experience
- Minimum B.Sc. or HND, preferably in a Business or Food Science discipline.
- Should have a marketing or production background with at least five years of work experience
- Must have proven track record of moving from concept or business idea to finished, packaged, registered and commercially defined products.
- Experience in the Foods industry or category will be an added advantage
- Must be able to demonstrate multi-functional management skills and ability to motivate pears without formal direct authority
- Must be a good team player and be willing to travel nationwide.
- Previous research, analysis or project review experience is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Office software.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work well under stress.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com