This course aims to provide an overview of subsea systems and installation ranging from basic definitions of hardware, configuration and production control to selection, design, and installation in shallow and deep water depths. Description of the relevant industry codes used for subsea design and analysis will also be highlighted.
Petrocarbon Engineering Limited, based in United Kingdom, is providing this course in Nigeria.
- Understanding of the issues of subsea systems ranging from conceptual design to hardware components.
- Understanding of subsea system design analysis.
- Knowledge of aspects of design and operations of subsea intervention systems (ROVs, AUVs).
For course outline, please see: www.petrocarbon-eng.com/fundamentals-of-subsea-systems-installation/
Training Date: 3rd – 5th April 2017 (3 days)
Course Fee: N80,000 (discounted rate)
Venue: T.A.G Training Room,
13 Ayo Babatunde Crescent,
Off Oniru new market road,
For registration, please note the following:
- This is NOT a free training; the course fee is stated above.
- This training is ONLY open to engineers or individuals with engineering, mathematics or physics background.
- We issue a Certificate of Attendance to all participants after the training.
- If you wish to make any enquiries in-person please visit our new office location, 13 Ayo Babatunde Crescent, off Oniru new market road, Lekki, Lagos, and ask to speak with one of our representatives.
- We DO NOT accept payments on the day of training. Please make payments at least 3 days before the day of the training.
How To Register:
Please register by filling this form: www.petrocarbon-eng.com/trainings/
You can also call: 01-2933023, 07038958585, and 08091625863 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
Or send email to: email@example.com