Elbeo Limited – Our client, a leading Agro-allied group of companies in Nigeria, requires the services of dynamic self motivated and result oriented candidates for the under listed position, as a result of its strategic market expansion:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Locations: South – East
- Responsible for coordinating and supervising all the region force activities to achieve sales target for the region.
- Take full responsibility for the overall region force performance and achievement of corporate sales and cost of sales objective in the region specified.
- Supervise, monitor and set standard of performance to ensure adherence to performance targets, norms and sales professionalism.
- Conduct regular/weekly joint calls with the regional force members and solo calls by spending minimum of 60% of his time performing field activity. A summary report of such field joint/solo calls shall be sent in weekly.
- Coordinate all relationship selling functions on major accounts, with efforts directed at reinforcing customer intimacy and thus facilitate long-term business relationship.
- Liaise and collaborate with the National Marketing Manager and other supportive staff/departments on how to achieve growth and increase sales efficiency.
- Actively support the recruitment and selection of salespersons.
- Motivate the region force to achieve and enjoy achieving set objectives
- Responsible for developing and implementing approved sales operational plan consisting of field strategies and programs for achieving set targets.
- Shall have a profit objective to ensure his team is making high quality sales at minimal cost through administration of sales and expense budgets for the field force.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities and Experience
- A Degree or HND in any Agric related discipline
- Possess 8 years cognate experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Good Presentation Skills
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Good Team Player
- Driven and self motivated
- Ability to speak local language
- Driving skills with drivers license
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org