Onstream Group – With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations. Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Interventure/Interco Accounting Officer
- Supports month-end, quarter-end, and year-end interventure/interco accounting closure processes.
- Prepares, analyzes, and follows up interventure/intercompany advances and loans for prompt settlement
- Prepares monthly analysis of cost objects dedicated for recording interventure/interco expenditures
- Prepares payment statistics and reports of Group Vendors, including aged analysis and prompt resolution of disputes
- Prepares periodic analysis of venture bank accounts (VBA) Cash Switch and Non-Cash Switch, monitors, and clears VBA accounts
- Prepares, posts, analyzes, and follows up on interventure/intercompany sales, including movables and stocks
- Prepares, posts, analyzes, and follows up on general re-invoicing of interventure/intercompany expenditures, including TGI and TSA Debit Notes,
- Reviews, analyzes, and reconciles all transit accounts used for interventure/intercompany transaction purposes
- Interfaces with district accountants, cost controllers, and other Group affiliates on interventure/intercompany transactions to ensure accuracy and completeness of records.
- Attends to disputes, complains, and inquiries related to interventure/intercompany transactions.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
- B Sc. Accounting / Business related Degree plus a professional accounting qualification
- 2-5 years professional experience (knowledge of Oil and Gas Upstream Industry is an added advantage)
- High proficiency in MS Excel (knowledge of SAP is an added advantage)
- Good analytical and inter-personal skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online