The African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) was established in 2005 as a non-profit organization and networking alliance of African Field Epidemiology (and Laboratory) Training Programs (FELTPs), and other applied epidemiology training programs.
The African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) seeks the services of candidates to fill the vacant position for the Nigerian Field Epidemiology and Training Program (NFELTP) program below:
Job Title: Driver
Duration of contract: One year
Work Hours: Full time
The responsibilities of the Driver include:
- Drive program vehicle to convey program staff, guests and commodities as approved.
- Ensure that the office vehicle is in good mechanical and functional condition;
- Maintain documentation for administrative use such as mileage and trip authorization tracking information;
- Witness and ensure that defects are sufficiently fixed at the contractual garage;
- Receive and ensure that office mail is delivered to respective destinations and;
- Handle any assignments that may be assigned from time to time
Certifications, License, Physical Requirements or Other Expertise Required:
- Completion of Secondary School
- Valid driving license
- Three years driving experience in a recognized public or private organization
- Trade test level 1
- Language Proficiency: Level IV English (fluency in both written and oral) is required.
- Ability to establish and maintain good relations with people at various levels and of different nationalities
- Proven knowledge of modern office procedures
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interested candidates should submit their applications and addressing the minimum requirements as per the advertisement.
- Candidates should indicate the appropriate position in their application letter.
- AFENET is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.