Acarmi Consulting Services, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Routine communication, coordination and planning with the relevant requesting staff / programs regarding the order and delivery of supplies.
- Ensuring that all Supplies, services and equipment’s required are delivered in time.
- Establishment and maintenance of ethical, professional working relationships with suppliers.
- Maintain supplier information for regularly purchased items, and be informed of current local market conditions.
- Coordination with Finance, Admin and program departments to ensure integrated internal controls, timely payment of vendors and full, auditable support documentation.
- Manage Procurement staff and Procurement Clerk.
- Advise the Logistics Manager of procurement-specific issues or improvements
- Ensuring that a transparent and responsive procurement process is implemented and maintained.
- Support and provide the appropriate trainings for procurement and program staff as required.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: email@example.com