Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client is a large company operating in West Africa, specialized in the importation and distribution of different products from branded foods, to fast moving consumer goods, for the best multi-nationals in the world.
We are seeking applications to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: HoReCa Sales Executive
Job Reference: 1219
Industry: FMCG – Fast Moving Consumer Goods
Function: Commercial & Communication
- The HoReCa Sales Executive represents one specific beverage product in their area, gaining the customers confidence, securing the availability and visibility at POS and being responsible of the continuous volume growth.
- S/He will constantly detect business opportunities and trends in their area, build up a strong network of decision makers, possessing strong negotiation skills, and fostering a solution-oriented mindset.
“Living” the product On Premise Culture:
- Assume and live the product OP Culture. Creation of “kindred spirits”
- Seen as a credible and knowledgeable person to know in the On Premise.
- Demonstrates that they are seen as a “Do it now” person by influential contacts, brilliant knowledge and leverage of all brand properties
- Live and breathe the nightlife environment
- Engage key consumers through innovative activation that differentiates product from other drinks.
- Take responsibility for personal development and development as a Trade Marketing Manager
- On premise Know-how and product culture transfer to our customers
- Permanent teamwork with other Trade Marketing Manager and communication with National On Premise Manager
- Develop relative industry relationships (DJs, Promoters, Endemic Magazines, etc.) that results in business building initiatives.
- Ensure availability and premium High 5 execution around 3rd party and product events. Negotiate and execute, pro-actively searching for opportunities to implement creative elements that drive brand image and to offset money
- Attendance on key 3rd party and product events
- Organize incentives for customers under previous authorization of his superior. Searching the profitability of all invitations.
- Grow & protect On Premise accounts in the Area. Permanent analysis of the territory and account specific business to find opportunities and to drive distribution
- Correct positioning of the brand and the product portfolio in the territory
- Identification, care and continuously development of local and regional On Premise accounts by a proper Route Planning
- Set volume goals with each account that includes execution against product KPI’s. Review business volume and all business building initiatives permanently
- Drive cooperation with the local Distributor’s Sales Force in order to reach an adequate numeric distribution
- Routinely perform Staff Education/Energizers to ensure brand understanding, perfect serve, and encourage optimum pricing.
- Permanent optimization of all OP Tools (OP Knowledge Base, Infonet, CRM, Warehouse, POS …)
- Negotiate and implement commercial partnership agreements.
- Offset funds from financial contribution to added value.
- Fulfillment of report dead lines
- Management of the local on-premise Budget. Bottom up planning and tracking of all marketing tools.
- Observation and reports of competitor activities
- Active search of new opportunities for the Business in the region
- Identification of EPC outlets.
On Premise Marketing:
- Putting the On Premise marketing strategy into practice
- Maintain and utilize tools appropriately (Point of sale materials) to drive vertical growth. Ensure that all marketing tools are staged in the right accounts according to international on -premise guidelines
- Engage and differentiate the brand through innovative support following the On Premise vision of bringing added value to our customers.
- Securing the fulfilling of all International and national On Premise guidelines and the execution standards to reach a vertical growth in their customers. Continuously tracking of results accordingly.
High 5 Execution:
- Perfect Serve: Ensure a cold product can is given to consumer when ordered as part of a mixer or as a stand-alone beverage
- Perfect Visibility: Stages perfect visibility in order to optimize sales
- Consumption Activation: Sells in appropriate consumption activation tools and communication pieces
- Right Price: Encourage the optimum price for product in all managed accounts as per international guidelines
- Menu placements: Ensures products are listed as per international guidelines on each menu as a stand-alone beverage and as part of a long drink.
- University degree preferred (Business, Marketing or similar).
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in sales and marketing in FMCG with track record of success
- Strong On Premise industry knowledge, contacts and experience in the On Premise
- Clear understanding of markets, sales & distribution, competition activity, consumer behavior in FMCG context
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Strong Analytical & Planning skills
- Outstanding local market knowledge, contacts and experience in “the scene”
- Ability to manage and cultivate good relationships
- Negotiation and Objection Handling skills.
- Business and scene savvy, committed, passionate and able to live late night lifestyle
- Must be proficient in EDV (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Solution oriented and “Do-it-now” attitude
- Strong Personality, Presence, Strong Work Ethic, Style, Persistent, Reliable, Self-Aware, Sociable, Flexible Availability, Self-motivated, ambitious
- Able to manage time and workload to optimize effectiveness and efficiency
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online