Riddle Technologies Limited – We carefully study our client needs, and deploy a suitable solution using latest Technology. The carefully balanced combination of knowledge of the local conditions, the innovative approach to security issues and the working experience in partnership, enhances our capabilities to effectively manage projects
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement/Logistic Manager
- Manage and support the process of selecting suppliers of goods and services.
- Interface with engineering, construction, operations, finance, HS&E, legal, and insurance as well as Contractors, inspectors, expeditors and freight forwarders to insure orders/contracts are placed and completed on schedule.
- Monitor the contractor procurement function through project completion and turnover, long lead purchase orders/contracts including inspection services taking action as required to ensure project/operational schedules are met.
- Resolve complex delivery, quality or other related problems with manufacturers and suppliers. Represent the Company to meet contractual requirements. Understand and require contractors to meet all applicable environmental and safety standards.
- Plan, coordinate and actively participate in meetings with potential suppliers, contractors and user groups.
- Lead or assist with price negotiations, terms and conditions resolution and quality requirements.
- Stay abreast of and evaluate current market conditions and develop new sources of supply as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field required.
- MBA or other advanced Degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant purchasing and logistics experience
- Must have experience with large purchase orders and contracts.
- Must be a leader, good communicator and practice effective interpersonal skills.
- Must be a good negotiator to act as intermediary between suppliers and user groups.
- Must be analytical, organized and efficient.
- Must be self-motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing job priorities and goals and a good knowledge of Computer.
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com