Bluhorn Global Consult – Our client, an associate reputable Facility Management company, is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Generator Operator
Job Ref: G0004
- Hands on manufacture, maintenance, installation, service and repair to a varied range of diesel driven generating sets, diesel generator control systems and associated equipment including turbochargers and fuel injection equipment.
- Carry out fault diagnosis and carry out forward planning on assigned work/projects
- Ensure most economical and effective layout of electrical installations together with achieving high level of productivity in work assigned
- Ensure operatives, apprentices and assistants under control carry out all works to required standards
- Ensure spares or materials lists are compiled in good time for work assigned
- Ensure having adequate hand tools to carry out duties
- When not travelling, will be required to assist with general workshop duties
- Ensure all resources allocated are safely and securely stored while in possession and ensure that returned in a reasonable and appropriate timescales
- Carrying out site visits as and when requested by the Department Manager
- Carry out on-call responsibilities.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Name, Mobile number and attach CV’s (if you have, added advantage) to: firstname.lastname@example.org in this format- Subject: G0004 Then Body of Message Name: Adewale Adetunde, Mobile: 08012345678 and Attach CV. Only.
Note: Kindly follow the stated instructions carefully, failure to adhere to instructions would lead to automatic disqualification.