Bluhorn Global Consult – Our client, an associate reputable Facility Management company, is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Electrician
Job Ref: E0001
- Maintain electrical and refrigeration equipment
- Maintain telemetry, radio and telephone systems
- Perform construction work on electrical and refrigeration equipment
- Rewire power and control panels
- Maintain and calibrate instruments
- Repair and maintain appliances, motors and panels
- Perform standby duties
- Ensure safety measures are in place in accordance with safety standards
- Perform any official work assigned to him by the Superintendent.
- Grade 12 or equivalent Electrical Engineering qualification
- HT switching (NQF Level 5) Instrumentation Trade Test
- 3 years’ practical and relevant experience as an Artisan
- Ability to work within tight time constraints
- Supervisory skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team setup
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Name, Mobile number and attach CV’s (if you have, added advantage) to: email@example.com in this format- Subject: E0001 Then Body of Message Name: Adewale Adetunde, Mobile: 08012345678 and Attach CV. Only.
Note: Kindly follow the stated instructions carefully, failure to adhere to instructions would lead to automatic disqualification.