MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cloud Support Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting Line: GNOC (with a dotted Line to Cloud Operations Manager)
- The Cloud support analyst will be responsible for providing first level support to MainOne cloud, Managed services & DC customers in line with Customer SLA requirements.
The specific responsibilities shall include to:
- Work with the GNOC team, Cloud operations team as well as the Managed services team in a shift system to provide 24/7 support to Cloud customers.
- Comply with support processes and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and service level objectives (SLO) are met.
- Provide ticket support / queue management
- Identify, recommend and implement potential improvements to service efficiency.
- Ensure quality and up-to-date documentation exists for all Cloud services in operations
Communications and Work Relationships:
- You will be required to work closely with the:
- Technical- Operations Supports team
- Customer Service Delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related engineering field is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a virtualization environment.
- Experience with Microsoft public, hybrid and private cloud will be an added advantage
- Must have Windows/Linux/Unix skills.
- Two years or more of IT Service Management, data centre, server, and storage management, virtualization, networking, systems management, and project management are recommended.
- Strong Cloud experience skills (AWS or Azure)
- Good understanding of Windows Server and Active directory.
- Powershell scripting experience will be an added advantage
- Certifications in Linux, Hyper-V, Windows Server, Microsoft System Centre, VMware, Storage, and other Cloud Technologies considered a plus for this position.
- Excellent customer engagement skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Demands of the Job:
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to take ownership
- Prioritizing ability
- Troubleshooting ability
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, click on “Cloud Support Officer x 2”