Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Remedy Administrator
Job ID: 21835
Location: Lagos Island
Job Sector: Information Technology and Services
- Group Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- Responsible for the administering Remedy application for IT and other business units who are using remedy as their workflow/request fulfillment including Wealth and Ghana
- Ensure that the underpinning contract between Stanbic and E&M Business Solutions (vendor) is renewed annually;
- Ensure annual maintenance is paid to the vendor before due date to avoid service disruption
- Ensure all remedy enhancements are handled in-house to minimize service charge by the vendor to the Bank.
- Ensure all remedy services are started (BMC Remedy Action Request System Server, apache Tomcat Tomcat7, BMC Remedy Email Engine and SQL Server (MSSQLSERVER)
- Support all remedy consoles in the Bank, Wealth and Ghana.
- Ensure remedy certificates and licenses are renewed before expiry dates.
- Ensure public holidays are set to avoid SLA missed on such days for Bank, Wealth and Ghana.
- Provision of remedy data for audit and regulatory purpose.
- Purge remedy data when required to ensure optimal performance.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in Numerate or Semi-numerate disciplines such as Engineering, Computer Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics.
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- Microsoft Office Suites (especially Excel)
- Remedy lightweight skill
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online