Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Administrator
Job ID: 21833
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Sector: Information Technology and Services
- Group Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- Assists in managing the design, delivery and support for data/voice networks, LAN/WAN
- Assists in the implementation and administration of networks, communication and all equipment pertaining to.
- Ensures adherence to defined IT policies
- Liaises with the outsourcing service provider/vendors to ensure that outsourced functions are carried out according to pre-agreed service level agreements
- Ensures that the company’s IT strategies and policies are being implemented
- Assists in managing the Cisco and related telecoms issues and infrastructure in branch and campus locations
- Supports network/communications related incidents assigned by the help desk/user support officers
- Prepares reports for Head Infrastructure or Team lead as required
- Assists in maintaining network/communications related equipment
- Assist in the configuration and installation of Cisco routers and switches
- Monitor all branch links to ensure availability is in line with agreed SLAS.
- Follow up on all data communications transactions with consultants and liaise with vendors on network related issues.
- Liaise with Stanbic Africa Network support centre for all network related issues.
- Liaise with the unit head in taking necessary and prompt corrective action to ensure the objectives of the unit.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Team Lead or Head Infrastructure
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of first Degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as Engineering, Computer Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics.
- Minimum of 4-6 year post qualification experience.
- Knowledge/Technical Skills/Expertise
- Proficiency in the use data and voice related equipment and software (Cisco)
- CCNA, CCNP.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online