Priority Recruitment Nigeria – Our client, a leading indigenous downstream Oil and Gas company in Nigeria, as a result of expansion and new business opportunities within the group, we seek for immediate employment professionals with cognate work experience, strong academic credentials and the right attitude to work who will deliver value to stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Head, Strategy and Corporate Performance Management
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- This role is responsible for setting priorities, strengthen operations, ensure that employees and other stakeholders are working towards common goals, establish agreement around intended outcomes/results and assess and adjust the organisation’s direction in response to a changing environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the translation of the overall corporate strategy into the Group strategy map and balanced Scorecard
- Drive organisational alignment by ensuring that all SBUs in the group are aligned with the strategy
- Coordinate and ensure that strategy and strategic planning is linked to operational planning and budgeting processes
- Explore proposed business opportunities on an on-going basis to ensure that they are in line with the goals of the Group/SBUs
- Determine long term strategic objectives of the business in conjunction with executive management and communicate effectively to all management staff and stakeholders
- Coordinate the timely preparation of functional strategies and plans across all units and departments in the organisation, to ensure the achievement of corporate goals and objectives.
- Review and report on activities within the group and prepare comprehensive reports for presentation to Group Executive Director
- Monitor and update the group’s business plans and ensure that planned activities are implemented successfully.
- Track competitor activities, collates business and market intelligence and develop appropriate strategies to protect and enhance the group’s market share
- In conjunction with the management of the SBUs, design SMART performance measures for each SBU
- Evaluate SBUs’ performance on a periodic basis based on Balanced Scorecard and agreed performance measures, prepare corporate performance reports and make necessary recommendations for improvement
- Perform other functions as may be delegated by the Group Executive Director
Qualifications and Experiences
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Upper Division) or HND(Upper Credit) in Business Management, the Sciences, Social Sciences or related disciplines
- Minimum of 12 years cognate experience in a strategy-focused role, 5 of which should be at management level
- A Master’s degree in relevant discipline with a focus on strategy/policy formulation would be an added advantage
- Relevant professional memberships of relevant bodies or institutions in the oil and gas industry is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position as email subject