Priority Recruitment Nigeria – Our client, a leading indigenous downstream Oil and Gas company in Nigeria, as a result of expansion and new business opportunities within the group, we seek for immediate employment professionals with cognate work experience, strong academic credentials and the right attitude to work who will deliver value to stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Executive Director (GED)
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Assist the GMD in setting the group’s vision, strategic business priorities, direction and driving the achievement of growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide strategic direction and oversight to the management team to drive the business towards profitable and sustainable growth
- Monitor and control the group’s performance and finances in accordance with approved budgets
- Articulate and oversee the translation of high level corporate strategies and growth plans into business and operational strategies
- Monitor the Group’s performance to ensure effective implementation of the recommendations of the board
- Role model ethical behaviour and support the embedment of a fair and supportive culture
- Manage relationships with all viable business partners
- Perform other functions related to the office of the GED or as may be delegated by Group Managing Director (GMD).
Qualifications and Experiences
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Physical Sciences, etc.
- Minimum of 18 years post-qualification experience in the Oil & Gas industry out of which 8 years must have been spent at a Senior management level
- A postgraduate qualification in a relevant discipline preferably MBA degree.
- An all-round experience in Downstream Marketing, Supply & Distribution, Operations Management, Corporate & Strategic Planning, People Management etc.
- Professional memberships of relevant bodies in the Oil & Gas industry e.g. Institute of Petroleum Energy Marketers (IPEM), Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) or other relevant bodies
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: email@example.com using the job position as email subject