Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Value Chain Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Deeping understands the needs of whole Value Chain management.
- Establish Digital service Value Chain roadmap, milestones and making influence on the value chains to meet Hosting content and revenue target.
- Understand the digital service development trends and work out proposal on related digital service.
- Build content & promotion plan and implement to achieve revenue target in the responsible area with operation team’s supports.
- Implement Hosting go to market strategy in the responsible fields.
- Manage the partner relationship and organize the quarterly conference of partners. Coordinate and work with technical and operation team to solve partner complaints.
- Collect data to establish a database to update, maintain and evaluate digital service development trends, in order to support identifying new business opportunities. Conduct initial analyses as necessary and requested.
- Provide timely weekly & monthly industry report to supervisor and team members.
- Education: Bachelor Degree or above
- Working experience: 3 years and above working experience with internet, telecom fields or SP/CP, End-to-end service operation process understanding, Content Management and operation experience is preferred.
- Computer skills in Microsoft office, basic skills in English reading and writing. Good communication ability.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online