British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organization with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Job Number : 14793BR
Appointment Type: Permanent
Job Purpose and key Deliverables
- To Effectively Manage one Shift in each Cell to produce required volume and mix of products on time and in the required quality; drive improvement initiatives to help achieve set manufacturing key performance indicators while optimizing manpower deployment.
- Leadership skill, organizational and people management skills are crucial.
- Ability to use Microsoft office tools at basic proficiency level ( MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook).
- Familiarity with structured problem solving tools and ability to prepare clear, concise, and well-organized written reports.
- Coupled with the above, a strong working knowledge of technical training, troubleshooting fault finding, and maintenance approaches techniques will be essential to the success of the role
- High degree of inter personal skill will be required to establish credentials and to pass on knowledge and experience to newer team members
- Ability to facilitate meetings and effectively present to small groups is essential.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online