British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Lead
Job Number: 14791BR
Appointment type: Permanent
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- The Process Lead is expected to develop the operating teams’ technical understanding and mastery of process control.
- He/She is the Centerline DMS, Changeover DMS, and Change Management DMS owner for the line(s).
- The Process Lead owns the integrity of the Line Event Data System and is responsible for data analytics of line losses.
- He/She also act as the team’s expert in troubleshooting / problem solving.
- A majority of the individual’s time will be spent on the operating floor working with the teams and building the capability of the people in their area.
- Ability to work with data and information
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to assimilate technical data to support recommendations
- Basic problem solving skills
- Familiarity with structured problem tools useful but not mandatory
- Specific technical mastery useful but not mandatory
- Ability and commitment to drive change in the organization
- Leadership skills, ability to lead a small project team
- Interpersonal collaboration skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to present to small groups
- Demonstrated self-motivated, personal leadership
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online