Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Hosting Operations Director
Employment Type: Full-time
- Establish Operation plan, milestones and deliverables.
- Establish and manage Operation team structure and members.
- Establish team management process and organization.
- Plan, manage and execute Operation Projects’ budget to ensure successful delivery.
- Establish and standardize Operation delivery process.
- Design, establish and manage cost effective, sustainable service delivery across all offerings – drive definition of, and protect, delivery strategies and standards
- With 10-15 years related experience in Telecom or MTK, very deep understanding of IT Outsourcing/ Managed Services project
- Proven experience of designing and implementing complex projects and programmes including change management
- Specific technical “know-how” (at least) on BSS and Infrastructure IT Domains
- Experience on the delivery of improvements in large customer management and also supporting operational environment
- Can interface with Customer C-Level and across all other levels of people including internal Huawei organization
- Evidence of being able to turn a high level strategy into a set of deliverables and key tasks
- Leadership capability across his managers, project managers and other managers in the organization
- Should be able to establish and maintain effective working relations with the customer, transformation team, operations team and other stakeholders and businesses
- Should have the capability to share best practices in Transformation and Program Management
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Capable of good problem solving skills and techniques
- Industry accreditation such as Prince 2, MSP, ITIL etc are advantage
- Business driven and should have the capability to translate technical delivery projects to business benefits and realization
- Good communication capabilities and pro-activeness are preferred.
- Language: Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online