Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services. Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable.
We combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making our place a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: F&B Supervisor
Reports To: F&B Manager
- Assist in the organization, management and administration of all operational aspects for the Food and Beverage Outlets.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in scheduling reservations and parties or special events in Hotel or Apartment, Off the Record, and the Private dining room. Ensure that all aspects are communicated to the culinary team and to all other managers in the F&B department to ensure all details are correctly maintained.
- Manage the Open Table system with the host staff, ensuring accuracy of all guest reservations and shift reservations. Assist Host staff with greeting and seating guests during peak times of operation.
- Organize all documentation for shift work on a daily basis including pre-shift reports, daily training topics, shift floor plan, requisitions for beverage, food and sundries and manage labour on a daily basis.
- Ensure all staff are meeting all established standards of service. Monitor and test service skills of staff, retrain and reinforce all standards on food and quality and service details daily. Provide feedback and appraisals as necessary.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness of dining rooms and work areas; communicate issues of safety, cleanliness or malfunctions to appropriate departments; manage maintenance/safety issues to completion.
- Plan and conduct meetings for outlets to ensure staff is correctly communicated with and that staff are consistently trained and well motivated. Attend interdepartmental meetings to ensure good cross communication between departments.
- Assist in the development of marketing initiatives, menu items, and other items to stimulate growth in sales for each outlet and a variety of latest market developments.
- At least 3 years of the same role in a reputable organization.
- Must Possess Good communication Skills
- Must be Presentable
- Must be willing to run shifts
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as email Subject.
Note: The opening is for Applicants with experience only.