Desicon Engineering Limited and its partner Saidel Limited are building a team of professionals aimed at achieving a brand name in the Oil and Gas industry. We are currently looking to engage experienced professionals to join us in the capacity below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Job Code: DEL-QAM-001
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- A B.Sc. or Internationally recognized equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline capable of reading and interpreting design drawings;
- 10 to 15 years experience in the Oil and Gas Industry associated with Inspection and/or certification.
- A comprehensive knowledge of repair techniques to International codes of practice related to design and fabrication.
- Full familiarity with International Codes of Practice related to design, fabrication and installation (ASME, BS, ASTM, API, DIN, ISO, DEP’s etc);
- Comprehensive knowledge of welding, welding techniques, all main NDT and inspection techniques such as RT, UT, MPI, LPI, coating/painting, mechanical testing etc;
- For offshore work, excellent track record In offshore and lay barge work;
- Competency in inspection failure modes and have a comprehensive knowledge of potential failure modes not necessarily limited to process fluid control, material selection and corrosion mitigation methods;
- Comprehensive knowledge of onstream and offstream inspection techniques and codes of practice for the inspection of in service oil and gas related equipment i.e. the pressure envelope, such as piping, pressure vessel, columns, risers, offshore structure etc;
- Quality auditing experience e.g. Quality Management Systems, Quality Plans, and QA/QC procedures. Shall be a qualified quality system auditor
- Membership of a professional Institute relating to the work such as:
- Welding specialist: Certified AWS, PCN Level II or ERS Inspector Qualified by an independently approves body and with an HNC or equivalent in Metallurgy;
- Pipeline specialist ERS or PCN Senior pipeline Inspectors certificate with radiography and ultrasonic with an HNC or equivalent in Metallurgy;
- NDE specialist: ERS, PCN Level II and ASNT Level II multi-disciplined approved inspector Qualified by an approved body;
- Painting specialist: NACE or ERS
- ASNT or PCN Level III operatives, for Execution Contractors work in Nigeria
- Should be self-motivated and accustomed to working alone with the minimum of supervision;
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org citing the Job Code and Job Title as subject of the email.