Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Manager
Req I D: Req-1027
- Supervision of the development and construction within ‘The Company Locations’ and at related locations, as designated by the Employer.
- Supervision of the contractors, personnel and other persons and/or entities involved in the development of property in COMPANY LOCATION and at related locations, as designated by the Employer
- Development of detailed master plan for the COMPANY LOCATIONS
- Forward planning of facilities, services, supporting infrastructure, personnel and other related items required for development and management of property in ‘The Company Location’ (‘COMPANY LOCATION’)
- Forward planning of infrastructure required for the industrial village;
- Planning and developing layout of infrastructure for LFZ.
- The Employee will be required to provide assistance to the Company in a wide range of areas, in line with the Employee’s field of experience/expertise;
- The Employee may also be required to perform duties not directly related to his/her area of experience or expertise, in which case proper instruction will be provided by the Company; Ensure that the highest ethical standards are maintained in all activities;
- Conduct himself / herself in a dignified and respectful manner that reflects well on the Employer and also sets an example for the other employees.
- University Degree (2.1 or higher)
- Preference will be given to candidates with Civil Engineering qualifications and/or other industry related qualifications – ALL grades should be provided
- Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
Preference will be given to Candidates that:
- Have experience in working in, designing and building Free Zones, towns, general infrastructure
- Have worked in multinational / FTSE100 companies
- Hands on experience and management
- Over 10 years’ experience
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online