Desicon Engineering Limited and its partner Saidel Limited are building a team of professionals aimed at achieving a brand name in the Oil and Gas industry. We are currently looking to engage experienced professionals to join us in the capacity below:
Job Title: Commissioning Manager
Job Code: DEL-CM-001
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- A B.Sc. or Internationally recognized equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline capable of reading and interpreting design drawings;
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in the Oil and Gas Industry of which 5 years are identifiable experience in commissioning oil/gas production facility.
- Fully conversant with international and company standards
- Full familiarity with International Codes of Practice related to design, fabrication and installation (ASME, BS, ASTM, API, DIN, ISO, DEP’ etc);
- Comprehensive knowledge of on-stream and off-stream inspection techniques and codes of practice for the inspection of service in oil and gas related equipment i.e. the pressure envelope, such as piping, pressure vessels, columns, risers, offshore structures etc;
- Quality auditing experience e.g. Quality Management Systems, Quality Plans, and QA/QC procedures. Shall be a qualified quality system auditor
- Should be self-motivated and accustomed to working alone with the minimum of supervision;
- Must possess good report writing skills;
- Comprehensive knowledge all pre-commissioning, commissioning, startup and test run activities in the following field of interest: Power, Gas Monetization, Downstream, Oil and Gas Treatment, Unconventional Technologies, Auxiliary Systems, LNG Technologies, Pipe Lines, Sea Lines and Offshore Systems
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org citing the Job Code and Job Title as subject of the email.