Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture.
We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Client Experience
Job ID: 545096
Location: Victoria Island, Nigeria – SCB
Full/Part Time: Full time
- Contribute insights & feedback from customer complaints and conversations towards strategy formulation & execution of CE overall objectives.
Complaint Management Including Resolution:
- Manage complaints to deliver on the target KPI’s
- Ensure timely processing of complaints logged in the Complaints Management System and customer feedback forms to deliver on CE and Retail Clients turnaround time.
- Ensure that all complaints logged on the Complaints Management System are accurate and follow the required work flow.
- Ensure acknowledgement and closure messages are sent out for all complaints received.
- Contribute to up-skilling of frontline and complaint handlers on quality of complaint handling.
- Ensure zero backlog on escalations
- Ensure that OHS & closed loop calls are done on recorded lines as well as verbal resolutions of complaints
- Ensure timely complaint MIS updates to CE Head & Head CEPG
- Ensure adherence to communications, empowerment & delegation matrix
- Contribute ideas towards how to continually improve complaint mgt process
- Contribute on assigned process improvement projects
- Contribute a minimumof 4 magic ideas identified from customner complaints and see them to full implementation
- Contribute on assigned strategic initiatives
- Participate in initiatives
- Drive utilisation of the bank reversal policy & Empowerment grid with the frontline
- Track & eliminate repeat complaints
- Follow up and report progress in monthly CEG
- Remain alert to risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the principles in relation to: “Identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to Customers”.
Risk & Governance:
- Compliance with changes in Group Policy & Standards, TCF, local laws & regulations
- Compliance with guidelines & procedures on KYC in daily handling of customer service issues
- Ensure robust quality audit checks & controls are embedded
- Preemptively escalate to Head CEPG service issues or compliance gaps that will have negative
Leadership, People & Development:
- Lead and embed a strong performance culture within the CCU/CE team through inspiring, motivating & rigorous performance & productivity mgt discipline
- Develop and build talents within CCU/CE
- Personally coach officers to enable fulfillment of service recovery SLAs
- Contribute towards building quality service recovery capabilities of non CCU/CE functions (frontline & support) as subject matter experts in complaints resolutions, customer management, Bank’s process & related product knowledge, policies & procedures through trainings
Qualifications and Skills
- A University Graduate with a minimum of a Second Class Degree, excellent communication, analytical and computer skills/computer literacy
- Highly customer focused with high level of interpersonal and communication skills – listening, writing, negotiating and training
- Quality focused proactive leader able to effectively communicate ideas to colleagues at all levels
- Knowledge of business processing, management information systems and company technology.
- Good knowledge of core banking products, markets and main competitors.
- Logical with an accurate eye for detail
- Proactive, flexible and a resilient team player
- Practical working knowledge of company, industry and banking guidelines and regulations
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online