The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Maintenance Systems Engineer
Job Reference: MSE/03/2017
Functional Areas: Engineering
- Responsible for implementation and roll out of maintenance systems. Champions roll out- and ensures full usage of SAP PM.
- Ensures integrity and sustainability of equipment and processes through conducting audits and process checks and initiating corrective action where required.
- Drives innovation and improvement of lines and assets.
- Manages people and resources to ensure uncompromised safety, availability and quality while minimizing the impact on the environment.
- Establishes, monitors and reinforces control on maintenance strategy execution in plant in alignment with country strategy.
- Is accountable for all MPs and spare parts store personnel daily.
- Through the MPs, organizes and schedules PMs, CMs and annual overhaul of production lines and facilities.
- Improves efficiencies by increasing preventative maintenance across the plant and to minimize breakdowns and reduce mean time between failures.
- Develops business plans providing productivity improvement and stretchy targets for cost efficiency.
- Contributes to preparation and controls annual plant maintenance budget ensuring sufficient funds to cover all routines and initiatives reflected in strategy & operational plans.
- Ensures optimal spare parts and maintenance materials inventory management without outage.
- Responsible for policy & procedures development, publishing and compliance of same (engineering, HQSE and any other regulations that could affect engineering operations.)
- Ensures continuous and effective assets management.
- Actively participates and ensures the implementation of various infrastructure or process optimization projects in Production.
- Effectively applies business performance review (COBRA, EATB, RCFA etc) management routine.
- Optimizes the ability of assets for operation.
- Evaluates effectiveness of corrective actions using all available data.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Relevant Engineering Degree or equivalent certificate (HND).
- Minium of 4 years experience in a technical position most of which should be a Managerial role combined appropriately with a shop floor role.
- Experience in capex projects, installation of new plant equipment and extension of the current plants.
- Understanding of business case/cost benefits analysis preparation and basic financial analysis tools.
- Experience in practical project management.
- Excellent degree of computer literacy especially MS Excel and Ppt.
- Good command of the English language-Spoken and written.
- Proven familiarity with budgeting procedures.
- Significant experience with a measure of cost reduction initiatives within a manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding and experience of current manufacturing methodologies.
- Good understanding of plant HQSE modalities and codes.
- Good oral communication, influencing and relationship skills.
- Good analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.