The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Planner
Job Reference: MP/03/2017
- In association with PE/CE/MSE, prepare maintenance strategies for the BU and be responsible for operation of same.
- Develop and ensure execution of maintenance activity plans by MCs.
- Review job requests, create job orders, schedule and allocate maintenance work for plant or part of as assigned.
- In tandem with MCs, control scheduled maintenance activities on the lines or utilities.
- Determine and arrange resources such as spares, tools and other materials as may be required for maintenance tasks.
- Recommended maintenance mix and schedule improvements based on status reports of executed maintenance schedules.
- Manage performance of business unit, self and all other engineering maintenance staff via approved metrics& KBIs
- Custodian of all engineering maintenance records including staff related matters & equipment history.
- As directed, prepare and keep staff development actions including skill gap analysis, tools analysis, training plans etc.
- As directed, carryout budget preparation, implementation and cost monitoring.
- Be the driver for process and equipment improvements using available improvement tools as RCM, EAtB, Kaizens etc to cause improvement in performance.
- Responsible for maintenance IS management including preparation of visual intrusions and other displays as reqd.
- PE/CE reports preparations including but not limited to end of week, or month or year management review templates, meeting minutes etc.
- Measures/evaluates equipment efficiencies, downtime and assist in development of maintenance requirements – i.e. RCM implementation – until effective hand over to final user.
- Any other tasks as may be assigned to him/her by line manager considered to enhance maintenance planning.
- A Relevant Engineering Degree or equivalent certificate (HND)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in technical positions most of which should have been around the shop floor
- Excellent Degree of computer literacy especially MS Excel and Ppt
- Good command of the English language-Spoken and written
- Good command of SAP EAM Software
- Proven familiarity with budgeting procedures
- Significant experience with a measure of cost reduction initiatives within a manufacturing environment
- Good understanding and experience of current WC manufacturing methodologies
- Good understanding of plant HQSE modalities and codes
- Good oral communication, influencing, analytical and relationship skills
- Experience in capex projects, installation of new plant equipment and extension of the current plants
- Understanding of business case/cost benefits analysis preparation and basic financial analysis tools
- Experience in practical project management
- Any WC certifications in maintenance, reliability or project management
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online